INTRODUCING THE SFA SANICUBIC LIFTING STATION
WHAT IS A SANICUBIC LIFTING STATION ?
SFA introduces the new generation of IP 68 floor-mounted SANICUBIC lifting stations.
These robust liftings stations equipped with a grinder system (except the SANICUBIC 2 XL) adapt to a wide range of sanitary fixtures (for black and grey waste water). Thanks to this grinding system, the SANICUBIC allows evacuation in smaller pipes (DN 50).
Equipped with either 1 or 2 motors and an alarm system, SFA's SANICUBIC guarantees continuity of service in large domestic and commercial situations.
WHERE TO USE A SANICUBIC LIFTING STATION ?
Specially designed to accept black and grey waste water (hot and cold), the SANICUBIC lifting station can accept mutiple sanitary fixtures.
Ideal to replace the conventional sump pump system (submersible pump placed in a tank), the SANICUBIC lifting stations can be connected to multiple bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room.
The wide range of SANICUBIC lifting stations available answers to different type of situations, whether it is in:
- Individual houses or commercial lease
- Small buildings, business or public spaces
- Collective housing and commercial buildings
To find out which SANICUBIC Lifting Station you need, click on the the LIFTING STATION SELECTOR.
CASE STUDIES - EVACUATE MULTIPLE SANITARY FIXTURES
- Install a commercial shower room with toilets, washbasins and showers in the basement of a fitness center.
- The main drainage pipe is located on the upper level.
- The floor standing IP 68 SANICUBIC 2 XL avoided the costly and time consuming actions related to the installation of a sump pump system.
- This high-capacity lifting station (up to 40 m3/h and 120 L tank) perfectily suited the intesive commercial use and managed successfully the 10 m discharge height.